Thursday, July 7, 2011

Know That You Know

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not
is a fool..........shun him
He who knows not and knows that he knows not
is a student........teach him
He who knows and knows not that he knows
is a blind man......lead him
He who knows and knows that he knows
is a wise man.............follow him


My Granddaddy said this to me and I begged him to repeat it over and over until it was ground in my deepest mind. Why do I like it so much? I have yet to discover the answer to that question. For some reason, I begged God to give me wisdom and He answered, "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. To stay away from evil is understanding." What is the 'fear of the Lord'? And how do I stay away from evil? I believe that I must seek God's face to run the race of life at my own pace until God picks me up and takes me Home to Heaven to be with Him for eternity. But I must always remember that without God's grace, I've already lost the race. I cannot wait for God to rescue me from the pains of life. Why do I cry so much? I cry because so many people around me are dead and I must share with them God's free gift of eternal life. Why am I so selfish? My Lord, help me to be not so selfish.

Thank you God for being so BEAUTIFUL =) Will there be rain in Heaven Lord? Because I love the wet diamonds that fall from the sky like a giant waterfall. Please God let it rain in Heaven and let the rain be rainbow colored. And please let there be a crystal clear grandpiano made of glass. I want it to be see through it so that I can see the gold and silver threads as they vibrate into musical melodies. Revelation 7:17 (I think...I wish I could remember references :) And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes and He will catch every tear in His Crystal bottle of Life.

Why do people think there will be no tears in Heaven? What if we cry tears of joy, and God tenderly wipes them away. What if I believe crying is beautiful. "Jesus wept" Jesus wept and yet ... He is perfect. (God is perfect, and we are perfectly imperfect - my oldest sister just told me that; I was quite delighted in the phrase :) Yes! Crystals of wet salt that trickle down a face to show emotion are beautiful. God made tears. They are a gift that God gives us to relieve us from exploding with emotion whether happy or sad. Why does God love me? Well, He loves me in-spite of all of my errors. He loves me in-spite of myself. God loves me because it is His Nature to Love. Satan is sick. But God is Healthy and full of Love. God is Love, and Love is God. Thank you for loveing me, my Father and Husband. Why are You so BEAUTIFUL? Why are whys wise?

As you can see, I have alot of questions and I am waiting (hopefully patiently because patience is a virtue :) for God to answer them. Please God, I yearn to hear Your voice and see You face to face. Take me Home...in Your perfect timing that is =) It is so wonderful to be alive. Thank You for life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment