Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Crystal Clear

Dear People who love to read blogs,
I have a secret...it is really cool so I will tell you write away because as the saying goes, "secrets don't make friends, but friends make secrets. Thus, as a friend I must tell you my secret:

Once upon a time, there lived a girl who was blind. She went to go get her drivers' license. The Policewoman said, "Why do you look so scared?" The timid girl answered, "I'm sorry." The Policewoman said, "You don't need to be scared. You either pass or fail. That's all you do. If at first you don't succeed, try try again." Then the Policewoman ordered, "stand over there miss, please, and I will take your picture." The confused girl whispered, "stand where? And why are you going to take my picture? It is not nice to steal." (she did not actually say that, but it would have been funny if she had :) And so the Policewoman took the girl's picture (I thought Police were not supposed to steal!) Afterwards, the girl said with tears welling up in her eyes, "I think I blinked. Could you take another picture from me please?" The Policewoman looked at the girl and did a fake frowny pouty face and said, "please sit down in the chair." The girl looks around the room and points to the only chair in front of the desk with questioning eyes, "This chair?" she asks. The Policewoman answers, "Yes Miss, sit down and look through this." She points at a weird creepy black machine thing with goggles poking out. As the girl slowly sits down she eyes the foreboding contraption of technology and asks, "you want me to look through that?" The Policewoman answers, "Yes, what other thing is there to look through?".......If you have not noticed yet, I will tell you that this pore girl asks really pointless questions. At least they are pointless and not sharp, because if they were sharp they would cut people. And this girl does not want to heart people. Needless to say, common cents fails her. She is too deep to think of shallow things and not shallow enough to not think of deep things...........

Okay, I will finish this secret story in the near future. Write now I need to slo to geep (that means go to sleep in genius language :)

Hope you, the invisible reader, has enjoyed my story thus far. If you do not want to read it, if it hurts your eyes, if it hurts your brain, than just close your eyes and walk away. No need to torture yourself for my sake.

From the girl named Little Debbie Cakes (as one boy called me at The Backwoods Christian Camp I just arrived home from)

P.S. Hear is one of my favorite sayings:
LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO END
IT IS ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahah! i love you debbie(: hey and that quote/saying at the end is quite amazing(:

Post a Comment