Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I am jealous for you.

Journal Entry
Tuesday, August 7, 3:00 am

         My Lord, I can't fight it on my own.
    
         It may "feel" better then what I give you. But I love you more and love is so much deeper and love never fails. I will last forever. I am Eternal. This is a fleeting moment, black silk slipping through your fingers. I am living. In Me you live, breath, move, and have you being. This will lead to death. But follow Me and you will have life. Ask Me. Seek Me. I will show you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Take my hand and I will lead you in the way everlasting. 
        
       Come, Deborah. Return to Me. You are mine. I chose you before the foundations of the earth to be holy. Nothing can separate you from My love. Nothing can take you out of My hand. I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me. For how long will you not believe. Oh ye of little faith. I alone will satisfy you. I alone am big enough to fill you. Nothing of this world can sustain you. I am the Lord you God.
       
       You are My bride. I am jealous for you.

Psalm 90 
"Satisfy me in the morning with Your unfailing love."


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment